Master's Willing Anal Slave

This audio began with me discussing the difficulties of being a deeply empathic person in a world of kink. It has taken me 20 years to learn that when I am trying something new, especially if it is with a partner I am deeply connected to, their excitement can oftentime overwhelm my own and mask any discomfort or negative feelings I may have... and that can cause problems when I am processing the scene later, because I won't understand why I suddenly feel so very different when not in the heat of the moment and I am not feeding off the lust of my partner.

But once I know what makes *me* feel good... once I understand what I desire and am not acting to make someone else happy... I feel so empowered.

I choose to be my Master's well-trained anal slut. While I love that it excites him to shape and mold me into his ideal slave, for me, it makes me feel so sexy and powerful to allow it. So, even as I was reminding myself to take time to be sure my kinks are my own, the plug in my ass was reminding me this particular kink I have no confusion about, and I love revelling in it.

* * * * *

* * * * *

https://lenta.ru/news/2020/12/30/attestats/

https://lenta.ru/articles/2020/12/20/domashka/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

No More Control Ch. 27

Choosing My Sister's Partners Ch. 06

His Plaything