Silvio, The Italian Stallion

About three weeks ago, my husband, Seymour told me that in a few weeks, he would have to travel to Paris on business, and since his seminar would be about five minutes from the hotel he was booked into, he asked me if I would like to join him. He said that I could shop, sight see or just hang around the indoor pool at the hotel during the day, and we could do dinner and take in a show at night. A couple of Seymour's colleagues from different branches in Europe were also attending this seminar.

Silvio, from Rome, was also booked into the same hotel where we were staying. Silvio was about 35, 6 feet tall with a decent workout body and he was good looking.

The first day passed without any incident except chatting with Silvio casually at breakfast and at dinner with Seymour, catching up on their work and a little about life. I was not interested and rarely participated in their talks.

The second day passed in a similar fashion, the men attending to business during the day, and Seymour and I went to a show in the evening after dinner. On the third day, Seymour called me and said that Silvio had suggested that we all go out in the evening on the town and listen to some live music in the city. He asked me to be ready to go out as soon as they got back to the hotel.

I was ready dressed to kill in the evening when Seymour and Silvio arrived to collect me from the hotel. I was wearing a very clingy black mini dress. It was obvious that I was not wearing a bra as my perky nipples clearly showed through the thin fabric. I topped off the outfit with my customary thigh-high stockings and high heals. My red hair was long and wild, and my makeup was perfect.

Silvio's eyes almost popped out of his head as he thoroughly checked out my firm breast and hard nipples poking through the flimsy material. We decided to head into the city for dinner and music. The club we visited had a great live band and we took some seats at the bar and watched and talked for a while.

I stood between the guys and Silvio and I were chatting a lot. Because of the noise level of the band I doubted that Seymour heard most of the conversation between us as we laughed and flirted with each other quite a bit.

After a couple of drinks Silvio took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. Silvio took me to the far end of the dance floor away from Seymour, who I saw was unable to watch us through the crowd of dancers. Silvio started hitting on me really hard. While dancing he rubbed up against me and his hands moved all over my ass. When the music ended we returned to the table. After a couple more drinks, Seymour started feeling dizzy and told us that he wanted to return to the hotel. We all got in the taxi and I noticed almost immediately that Seymour had closed his eyes to rest. When we arrived back at the hotel, I had to wake him up to take him into the hotel. He was completely out of it and we both helped him out of the car and up to bed in our hotel room.

After Silvio and I helped Seymour into bed, he suggested that we should let him sleep and hit another club very close to the hotel.

When we were there dancing, Silvio was again rubbing up against me. That was when I realised that he had a monstrous cock and that caught my interest. As we did a little dirty dancing I let him rub my ass and grind his hard cock on me. We had a few more drinks and while we were standing at the bar he slid his hand under my dress and rubbed my pussy through my thong. The whole time he was rubbing my pussy, he was making me incredibly hot by describing in explicit detail how he would love to eat me and fuck me right there in the men's toilets. I was getting way too hot, so before I got too deep I suggested leaving.

Hand in hand, we walked out of club and Silvio led me to his room in the hotel. His room was larger than ours, with a couch and TV in a separate area from the bed.

Once in his room Silvio took total control. He removed my dress and left me standing in the middle of the room in just my thong. He then removed his own shirt exposing his ripped torso. He stepped back to admire me and had me turn around a few times as he showered me with compliments. He then asked me to sit on the couch as he unbuttoned his trousers. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers. He moved over to me and put one leg up on the couch. I reached out for him and found his cock under his briefs. He positioned himself in front of my face and pulled down his underwear.

He did indeed have a very large hard cock, totally shaved sticking out. I was staring, as I had rarely had such a huge cock. For a brief moment I did wonder if it would fit in my tight pussy. I reached out and touched it; it was very warm and rigid. Silvio held it in his hand and rubbed sticky pre-cum all over my face and lips. I licked my lips and took his cock into my mouth. It was so big and fat, that I could only just take it in my mouth. I started to suck it as Silvio tried to push it slowly down my throat. I started to play with his balls while he tried to fuck my mouth with his cock. I raised my eyes to met Silvio's as my mouth and throat became more accustomed to their invasion.

"That's right you little tease," Silvio smiled. "Pretty soon you're goanna be just another slut."

The words stung. But he was right, I couldn't fight the uncontrolled fire of desire raging through my body. I wanted him. I wanted his big hard cock deep inside me.

Silvio pulled his cock out of my mouth, and picked me up in his arms. He carried me to the bed and laid me on my back, across the bed and positioned me with my head hanging off the end of the bed. He held up my head with his hands and brought his cock up to my face and started fucking my face. After a few minutes of face fucking me, he pulled off my thong and knelt between my legs, kissing my thighs very softly, and then slowly moving to my cunt. He flicked my clit with his tongue and teased my ass with his finger. I felt good and really hot having my pussy licked and his big cock fucking my face. With his heavy balls slamming into my closed eyes, I did briefly wonder what I looked like with my eye make-up smudged all over my face.

With my three holes occupied, I could feel my feel my juices welling up inside me. I came quick and strong. Silvio pulled his cock out of me and straightened me up and spread my legs. He then positioned my legs over his shoulders and pressed his hard cock against my pussy opening. I relaxed and he slid in, stretching my cunt wide. It felt wonderful. He started fucking me, he literally pounded my pussy with his large cock. I was so wet I could hear my pussy making slopping, sucking, and smacking noises as he pistoned in and out of my pussy. I had no idea how long he was pounding me, when suddenly he pulled out and released my legs. He rolled me over and entered me from behind. I could feel him deep inside me, filling my stretched pussy.

"Oh yeah, you love it deep don't you?" Silvio whispered in my ear. "You love to be fucked hard."

That really turned me on and I started moaning and screaming.

"Yes fuck me harder," I called out, "and fuck me deeper."

I felt his finger slip inside my ass hole and I came again in torrents.

"You love it in the ass don't you?" he screamed.

"Mmm," was all I could answer as the spasms were still rocking my body.

But Silvio wasn't done yet; he pulled me off the bed and turned me onto all fours with my ass in the air. I had no control. He knelt over me as he impaled me with his still rock hard cock. He went deeper in that position and hit a spot that I just loved and I orgasmed again. He continued to assault my pussy and both of us became lost in total passion.

When Silvio withdrew, I could not move and I had no idea how long he had been fucking me.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" I asked.

"My pleasure babe," Silvio replied as he took me by the hand.

"Get on you knees," he ordered.

I climbed off the bed and put a pillow down on the floor to kneel on. Silvio walked up to me with his cock still hard and pointing at me. I opened my mouth wide ready for him and, without either of us touching his cock, he walked it straight into my mouth and started fucking my mouth. It took only few minutes and Silvio started to cum in my mouth.

After his first spurt of cum he pulled out of my mouth and I looked up at him expectantly. He continued to cum, spewing his sperm onto my cheeks and then all over my tits. He unloaded a bucket full of cum onto me.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Silvio smiled and said.

"You fucked me out," was all that I could think of saying, "I don't think I could go another round."

But I stayed there in his room not only for another round, but for the whole night which we spent full of hard fucking.

I eventually left Silvio's room at 6.30am. Back in my own room I quickly showered to clean Silvio's cum from my hair, body and pussy before crawling into bed with Seymour.

Seymour didn't wake up until about 10am and he felt really refreshed.

"So, what happened last night?" he asked me during breakfast.

"If you don't remember then I am afraid to tell you," I answered.

"What do you mean, did you have sex with him?" he asked.

When I refused to answer, Seymour looked shocked, worried and afraid.

After a few minutes of watching him almost burst into tears, I decided to end his fears.

"After getting you into bed, Silvio left and I took a shower before I climbed into bed with you. What the fuck do you think I did? Spend the night fucking him in his room?"

https://forum.developer.samsung.com/t/no-gap-wall-mount-from-the-frame/5490

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=661&t=2553096

https://www.zabbix.com/forum/zabbix-troubleshooting-and-problems/406609-documentation

https://sites.google.com/view/svetoviqa/home

http://forum.telecharger.01net.com/forum/high-tech/microsoft-windows-10-7-vista-xp-8/Windows-10/tour-etein-raison-sujet_22639_1.htm?_=1604037344

https://smartcj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=99750

https://www.softaculous.com/board/index.php?tid=16792&title=Custom_Script_Automatic_Activation

https://community.act.com/t5/Act/list/td-p/369316

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/cazuzopu.520459/about

https://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/sante/article/les-trois-copains-223439

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

No More Control Ch. 27

Choosing My Sister's Partners Ch. 06

The New Dress