Road History Pt. 02

I had made a hook-up late one night while traveling and in part 1 of this narrative I related our first night encounter as well as a touch of the next day.

This is some of the rest of it.

After breakfast and walking back to the cabin I had expressed my fantasy about truck drivers 'big rigs' with the sleepers and my host had showed me his. I then spent the next hour or so, turning his cockhead into a deep purple pulsing thing sucking and licking it. I slid my mouth up and down the shaft and swirled my tongue over the slit and the flare in the glans. Eventually he pulsed his cum into my mouth which I was glad to swallow.

We laid back in the sleeper rig for a bit with me idly playing with his balls and stroking his semi-hard cock. Finally he moved to get up saying we were wasting a beautiful day so we went into the cabin he was staying in, flipped on the TV and kicked back. He said he wanted to shower and hinted that we both probably needed one. I was game for that so he started the water running and stripped off his clothes. He stood in front of me for a moment allowing me to nuzzle his thick and furry dick and gently squeeze his nicely hanging sack. I just couldn't get enough of his cock. He grinned and headed for the shower. I followed him a moment later and found that even though the cabins looked to be built in the 30's, there was a nicely sized shower stall big enough for two and really hot water.

I grabbed a washcloth and soaped it up as he stood under the shower head with the torrents of water cascading down his dad bod. I soaped every square inch of his body down to his toes. I spent extra time washing and coddling his cock and balls and then he turned around and I repeated the process on his back side. When I got to his ass he bent forward to let me access his pucker hole. I soaped and massaged it gently and even ran a finger into his ass with the soap as my lube. He sighed and relaxed onto my probing and I stroked him in and out slowly. When I stopped, the water rinsed away all the soap but he stayed bent over. I was mindlessly horny at this point and had given myself to his pleasure for as long as I was there. I leaned down and kissed his tight pucker and then began to lick and eat his tight asshole. He moaned and pushed against my efforts and we continued like this for a few minutes. He abruptly stood back up and turned around displaying his cock as big as I had seen it so far. I quickly dropped to my knees and took as much of that rigid veined thing into my mouth as I could. I had never experienced a cock as hard as his was at that moment and I bobbed up and down on it as fast as I could with no thought of drawing a breath. He let me go for a moment and then stopped me. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me and told me to finish my shower. He stepped out, gathered a towel and went into the other room.

I hurried to wash my self and enjoyed the relaxing hot water rinsing over me. I got out and dried off and went out to see what was up.

He was laying in one of the beds, this unit had two queen-sized beds, and he was naked and stroking his thick cock slowly. "Feel better?" He asked. I just nodded while staring at what had become the object of my attention, his cock. He asked me if I was up for finishing what we started in the shower and I said certainly and crawled in with him.

The night before had been pure sexual overdrive from chance meeting someone as horny and open minded as I was as well as being addled from driving all day as well as the night before. But now this was something else entirely.

I slid in next to his slightly furry body and he caressed my thighs and ran his hands through my crotch and up my belly pausing to tweak my nipples and then run his hands in my hair and draw my face to his and began to kiss me. We had kissed a bit already but like I said, this was something else entirely. I relaxed and we played with our tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouths probing and darting around each other. About a minute into this I was hard as a rock and slipped my hand down to his beautiful penis and gently stroked the skin as we made out. We kissed for what seemed to be an eternity until he broke our embrace and went down and drew my cock into his mouth. I nearly passed out it felt so good. He slid his lips up and down the shaft a few times and paused to lick the glans and then came back up to kiss some more. His hands were now pinching my nipples and I had one arm around him and the other was busy with my hand stroking his hard-on. This seemed to go on and on and was so hot my skin was literally sensitive to every stroke and touch. He was now kissing me deeply and sexually spreading my lips apart with his and his tongue felt like it was in my throat. I sucked on his tongue like it was a penis even whimpering a little. He stopped for a moment he whispered that he wanted to fuck me and I breathed a gasping "Yes Please".

With this he rolled me onto my back and positioned himself between my legs. He put his arms under knees and rolled me back so he could enter me. His cock stuck out like a prong. I slipped my had around it and squeezed. It felt like iron. He had positioned a small tube of lube just off the side table and reached out to get it. He dribbled lube onto my ass and onto his wide hard dick. he stroked his dick and his finger quickly spread around the slippery juice at my hole. He slipped a finger into me for a moment and then told me to breath and relax. He grabbed his dick and began rubbing it around my crack to gain entrance. I reached down and positioned him at my opening and he quickly pushed for a couple of inches. It burned for a moment but I no longer cared. I wanted this mans manhood all the way inside of me and wanted to feel him trusting his lust into me over and over. We stayed there for a moment and I took a couple of deep breaths and pushed against his dick.

He slid in up to the really wide part of his dick and then he slammed it all the way to his pubic hair. I almost passed out. I had fucked his cock the night before but I had straddled him to do so. This was me at his mercy. He was still for a couple of moments and then he began to slowly stroke it in and out. At first small strokes, and then longer ones. He began to whisper hoarsely how tight my pussy was and did it feel good to have a man's dick in me? He was fucking me on his knees with my body bent backwards and he pushed up into me as far as he could go and leaned forward to kiss me some more. I was sure I was drooling and breathing heavily. I sucked his tongue and told him how big his cock was and how good it felt and encouraged him to 'fuck me hard' and to 'give me his cum'. He fucked me like that for at least 20 minutes before he let out a huge grunt and then his body quaked and squirmed and he shoved that big dick in me as far as it would go.

I could feel it pumping and my insides felt like a warm enema was going off deep in me. He grunted with each pulse and I had my hands gripping his ass pulling him into me. After a minute or so, he sat back up and I realized that I had cum a huge puddle in between us. He dipped his finger in my cum pool and stuck it in my mouth and I eagerly sucked it from his finger. He shared a couple more finger fulls with me and then pulled his dick out of me still semi hard. I asked him to show it to me and when he did, holding it between his thumb and fingers I slid down the bed under him and he slipped it in my mouth. I nursed on it for a few minutes until he said he had to hit the head. He got up and I rolled over and stretched my achy body still feeling the dribble of his cum leaking out of my hole.

A wave of tired finally washed over me and I was asleep by the time he came back in. He spooned me and I slept.

I woke in the middle of the night with him masturbating next to me. I laid my head on his belly and watched his hand move up and down his dick. It wasn't long until he said he was going to cum and I opened my mouth and took his spurts in my mouth and on my face and lips.

And there was still a whole day to go before he had to be back out on the road!

Maybe I'll tell the rest.

http://blossary.termwiki.com/User/guherevo

http://www.blossary.com/User/guherevo

https://teletype.in/@zogupufe/vOQOYy2o

http://tsdn.tecnospeed.com.br/novidades-dos-produtos/post/componente-cteos-1-0-7-2087

https://digitalmarketing.temple.edu/jlamb/2016/11/17/augment-your-marketing/

https://telegra.ph/Roger-Lajoie-03-07

https://forums.thinkbroadband.com/showprofile.php?User=wohiniwi

https://support.themely.com/forums/users/yitawuwi/

https://themeforest.net/item/mazaya-responsive-joomla-news-multipurpose-theme/4794339/comments

https://themepalace.com/users/novudohu/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

No More Control Ch. 27

Choosing My Sister's Partners Ch. 06

The New Dress